For those seeking an economical, self-catering holiday, Alpha is the perfect accommodation, open 365 days a year.
Alpha Ski Lodge is ideally located in the Falls Creek village. From its lofty position, enjoy the fantastic views of the village, the Kiewa Valley and Spion Kopje from our large balcony. In winter, there is easy access to all lifts via the village transport system or by door to door skiing.
If you’re dining in, you can make use of our large, well equipped kitchen and dining area. If you prefer to dine-out, Alpha is ideally situated to select a great restaurant, from pizza to fine dining. After a hard days skiing theres nothing better than relaxing in our wonderful cedar sauna. You can also unwind in the quiet lounge and watch TV or read a book from the library.
The lodge exudes a warm and friendly atmosphere that has many guests returning year after year. Whether you’re a young single or family group, Alpha caters to your every need. There are up to 35 beds available and all the facilities you need to make your stay a memorable one.
Four Share bunk room
Four comfortable beds which can be booked individually or all four for your family or friends, these rooms have plenty of space for your clothes and luggage and have access to three shared bathrooms.
Two – Three Share En suite Room
Each room has a double/single bunk, which is ideal for a couple or private twin share. An en suite bathroom provides an added convenience to your stay.
Double En suite Room
This room has a double bed, which is ideal for a couple. An en suite bathroom provides an added convenience to your stay.
- 3 large balconies at the front of the building provide outstanding panoramic views
- There is a sauna and TV/ video games room on the same level as the bedrooms
- There is a large, very well equipped kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, 4 stove tops and 2 BBQs
- There is plenty of allocated fridge, freezer and pantry space for guest’s food and drink
- 2 dishwashers and all the cutlery, crockery, glassware and utensils you need
- There is a stereo where you can play your own music
- Alpha supplies tea, coffee, milo, cooking oil, breakfast spreads and other condiments
- There is a luggage room available for storage of luggage should you wish to arrive earlier or depart later to gain maximum time in the mountains
- There are racks on the ground floor for skis and boards and a large drying room for any wet gear and your boots
- Laundry facilities are also available
- Doonas and pillows
- Complimentary, locally produced port poured out of Alpha’s own oak barrel
What you need to bring
- 2 sheets & pillow case per bed (linen can be hired for $15 per person)
- Toiletries & Towel
- All the food and drink you require for your stay